LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

All's been said, but I have to write something so I can add another 5 stars for this. Thanks pal, that was a great trip.

the magic marker the magic marker

There's a very annoying ISH over the whole flash. But I actually liked the story, even with the very basic animation. So it's a pass.

avhdxrz responds:

sorry about the ishs in the flash it was made on a free trial so it comes with that.

Ugly People Ugly People

Do something about your sound. The animation was pretty nice, but I couldn't understand one word of what was said.

Made In China Made In China

Awesome! I really like your drawing style, especially the contrast between the pencil-drawing-look-alike background and the rudimentary animated figures. It fits strangely enough. The detail in your drawings is astonishing as well. How did you do them, on paper or the tablet or so?

Random thoughts is the best description for the content, but I like it. There's a nice pace in it, and it sets of a stream of thoughts in my own head as well. I enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks!

peef2 responds:

thanks for your comment! i used a tablet. lenovo x200 tablet. wish i had a crazy huge wacom cintiq, but the tablet will do.

The Rise of Facebook Pt.1 The Rise of Facebook Pt.1

It stops at 'With the introduction of ... new photo services ' here as well. Latest Chrome on Windows 7, flash updated last week.

killourkid responds:

hmm, i got the crash as well. strange as it was working earlier today... i've updated the file and it's now working 100%

Yellow Was Her Favorite Yellow Was Her Favorite

Nice. Very, very nice. Of course the animation is basic, and I agree with the comments on the pace. It takes really, really long to get there. But it made me watch to the end, in all its simplicity. Nice way of doing something with very little.

Keep em coming

Red Red

This is craftmanship, and very enjoyable. It's a matter of taste I guess, but personally I liked the music and the pacing. You know where the polishing can be applied, but the majority of flashs passing by on Newgrounds need more of a thorough paint job instead of some polish. So for me this one stands out.

Keep 'm coming I'd say.

Sean and Such Ep. 13 Sean and Such Ep. 13

Loved the series, they have a bit of a 'Black Books' feel to it. Voices are nice, drawing is cool, so I'm definitely satisfied.

But I have to tell you that, even if I didn't post any flash on newgrounds, I am entitled an opinion. I might as well have not liked slower series and experienced this as watching paint dry. That's what reviews are for: motivated critics from people who _watch_ the show. You don't need to be able to play an instrument to have a taste in music either.

Eat Healthy, Ya Jerk! Eat Healthy, Ya Jerk!

Darn cool way of telling a rather sad story. Well, not really a story...

I salute you

Mythtory: The Silk Road Mythtory: The Silk Road

Simply genious! I love your very basic but very funny style. Keeps me hooked!